EITF A-Class tournaments 2024
The EITF has decided to restart with the A-Class tournament system in Europe in 2024 under some new circumstances and conditions!
A-Class tournaments are the network of top-class tournaments that should promote the best of our ITF Taekwon-Do and become a platform of future development of high-quality tournaments. Ranking list of the competitors with an annual prize is a teaser for all those willing to participate in the sport competition system.
The EITF is starting a biding process for all those NGB’s willing to take part in this project. In order to be able to host an A-Class tournament you should meet some basic conditions:
- Suitable venue for a minimum of 4 rings
- Registrations for the tournament is to be done through the ITF DB
- List of Umpires to be confirmed by the EITF Tournament & Umpire Committee
- EITF Tournament & Umpire Committee will appoint the head Umpire for your tournament
- ITF Taekwon-Do rules (ITF HQ Vienna) are to be applied
- Competitor’s ranking will include all individual disciplines (from ITF Taekwon-Do rules)
- Team disciplines will not be included in ranking for 2024
You are kindly invited to send your applications for the EITF A-Class tournament to the EITF no later than December 31st, 2023.
All entries will be discussed and a decision made on a list of tournaments to be included in A-Class project by January 15th, 2024.
We are looking forward to your entries